I cut and fitted the piece in this picture all by myself. Next time he comes over he's going to show me how to tape and mud the edges. A particularly useful piece of knowledge gained, that's for sure.
Friday, January 14, 2011
Day 4 (1/8/11)
Today, my Home Teacher helped me learn the first step to patching up a drywall hole. Well, I guess the second step since creating the hole would be the first one. Joseph helped me to measure and cut out the holes in the bedroom and the ceiling below (from the leak we had in the fall). Then we fitted in new pieces of drywall, and fixed the pieces with screws.

I cut and fitted the piece in this picture all by myself. Next time he comes over he's going to show me how to tape and mud the edges. A particularly useful piece of knowledge gained, that's for sure.
I cut and fitted the piece in this picture all by myself. Next time he comes over he's going to show me how to tape and mud the edges. A particularly useful piece of knowledge gained, that's for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment