Ah, today's education experience was deeply personal and seemingly came out of left field. As today was both a holdiay from school and work, my Mom and Sis and I sat down to have a movie marathon, a tradition for Martin Luther King Jr. Day for years. In this case, we decided to have a "Bones" marathon. We only started in the afternoon, since I don't do mornings. However, as we approached 9:00, Alisha told me we had to shut off "Bones" because "Hawaii Five-0" was on.
This was when I learned that Alisha and I have very different tastes in men. That's right, I like to watch "Bones" for the witty writing, but also for the eye candy that is David Boreanaz. I like the tall, dark-haired, and broad shoulder-ed type. However, Alisha wanted to switch to "Hawaii Five-O" for her eye candy of Scott Caan. He's short, blonde-haired and scruffy faced. I was out voted because my Mom likes the other guy on "Hawaii Five-O".
All I can say is there is no accounting for an individal's taste. But... where did I go wrong with Alisha? She used to be all about tall and dark, when did it become short and blonde?




1 comment:
I am 100% with you on Booth being Hot. Thankfully my husband doesn't know that is one of the reasons we watch Bones. We have been watching it nightly starting with Season 1 and moving through with Netflix. I heart Bones and Netflix
Post a Comment