
I'll admit, I'm not as active on the facebook scene as I know many people are. I get on once every couple of months, then I am pretty good about logging on every day for about a week, before I once again slack off for a couple of months. I am a terrible facebook friend.
Because of this, when I logged on the other day to look at some pictures a friend of mine posted, of her new Grand-daughter, I went to the friends page and learned that they no longer list them alphabetically by the first name. I was quite frustrated until Alisha told me I could type the name in the "friend search" at the top of the page and it only searched my friends. I hadn't done it prior because I did a search when I added these people, I didn't want to have to sort through all the people of the same name to find them everytime. But what can I say, at least I learned something new from it.



No comments:
Post a Comment