
There are so many "National" days in this country. I'm sure there is a web-site somewhere so I can keep track of all of them and celebrate them appropriately. However, since I've not yet taken a few moments to do a Google search, I'll have to rely on information passed on to me from different sources. In this case, I recieved my info from my lil sis, Alisha.
That's right, today is "National Popcorn Day!" I have to admit, this is a celebration I can get on board with. Alisha and I invested, last week, in a Carmike Cinema popcorn bucket. We pay 15 dollars for a 1+ gallon bucket for popcorn, then for the next year, we can fill it for 2.50 a pop. So I filled up our bucket (got funny looks when I turned around and left the theater) so we could enjoy popcorn at its finest. Greasy, salty and fresh from the popper. Yum!



No comments:
Post a Comment