Today, I was thrown off completely. I learned that I'm not what I think I am. I know this doesn't make sense.
Really, what it comes down to is my astrological sign. I have been, since birth, under the reigning sign of Cancer. However, according to a researcher in New Delhi, the earth has moved slightly in the last 3,000 years, and because of this adjustment, there are in fact 13 zodialogical signs and the dates of the previous 12 have changed.
I'm sorry, but this is not acceptable.
Cancer people (me) are loyal, dependable and caring. Additionally, they are moody, self-absorbed and contradictory: on one side, they have the perseverance and drive to do what needs to be done, they are self-sufficient and do not need to depend on other people for the material and physical things in life. On the other hand, they depend on people for emotional support and encouragement.
However, according to the new chart, I'm a Gemini. Gemini's are witty, imaginative, adaptable, impulsive and superficial. Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.
That's not me at all. I don't want to change to fit my astrological sign, it would just be crazy. So you know what, if anyone asks, I'm still the self-absorbed Cancer I have always been.
Follow the link above to see if your sign has changed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment