Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 18 (1/22/11)

Okay, I admit to having completely irrational favorites. Things for which I have no real reason or way of backing up my opinion. For instance, even though they all taste the same, I like the white "Snaps" best. My favorite planet is "Jupiter" and my favorite star is "Betelgeuse".


It's this later information that concerns today's education. The Australian News recently reported that Betelgeuse is going to complete the Super Nova process sometime in the next million years. I have to say that really irks me. Last week I find out my astrological sign may be wrong, and now this. How are you supposed to take it when the very stars seem to be against you?

Well, if the worst occurs, not only will my favorite constellation be wrecked (Orion), but I'll also have to pick another star. Gotta say, it is danged inconvient.

No comments: