Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time

Seconds tick by,
Minutes fly,
Hours pass,
Days turn to weeks,
Weeks become months...

Time flies, whether you have fun or not. A phenomenon as old as the arbitrary concept of time. Nothing I do can stop it from going forward, nothing I can do will change the seemingly unstoppable force of nature-pushing, pulling, kicking, screaming, crying, dying. Time keeps going on.

I didn't really intend to wax philosophical, but a friend of mine (you know who you are), recently harassed me about not updating my blog so my friends can keep track of me. I have no excuse but rather the fleeting excuse of having no time and no subject matter. But, as they felt determined to remind me, since my blog is all about the rather pointless boredom in all the mundane things I do, I should have no shortage of meaningless blather to report on.

As for time, they nicely reminded me about the capricious nature of the whole concept, summing that we always make time for things we find important.

So, in that spirit, I am here renewing my efforts to send out my musings in the realm of cyberspace anonymity. Be prepared for a rather uninteresting look into all the tediousness which surrounds my existence.

Peace Out!

No comments: