Monday, November 3, 2008

Caramel Apple Pie



Fall is the time of year for my favorite pie. It is my infamous Caramel Apple Pie. Each pie is made with apples I’ve grown myself—Golden Delicious apples from my little tree. I carefully cut leaves out of pie crust dough to edge the pie rim and to adorn the top. Every year I make more and more of these yummy pies. This year I made eight of them. They were dispersed (some of them still warm) to the lucky few individuals who get to partake of my efforts. Then I put everything away, and thank my lucky stars that I only get the craving to make these once a year. Seriously, what was I thinking?


2 comments:

Marci said...

OK - Post your recipe!

C said...

Okay, you are seriously going to have to come make pies with me and teach me how.. I have never made a pie (unless you count buying a premade crust and putting chocolate pudding and cream in it)

love your blog by the way!