I was recently in the great state of California for a family wedding. I took the opportunity to go watch the Giants play the Dodgers. This is 50 year old rivaly, so the tension was in the air. The Giants are not a great team this year, in fact, they likely won't even make the playoffs. But, root, root, root, for the hometeam, because they won. It was great! They were down by one until the bottom of the ninth with they got 2 runs, that's it, end of game! Way to end! I was disappointed, no one hit a homerun. (I saw 4 last year when I was able to go to a Padre's game) Oh well, I guess not everyone can hit it way out.
I'm glad that some company was giving out sunscreen samples, I figured since the game was in San Francisco, I wouldn't have to worry about the sun. You know, it's always foggy there, but the one day that I'm going to be sitting out in the sun for hours...
By-the-way, it was free hat day. The first 20,000 fans in the stadium got a free Giants hat. They were actually quite nice. (Mine helped keep the sun off my face, too!)



1 comment:
You two are dorks. I wish we could have been there. I thought I needed the time off. Oh well, the money went toward some bills so I guess it worked out in the end.
Post a Comment