Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Boredom Begins!

Have you ever wished that you could quit your job (or school) and spend your days working on the long list of projects that you have created? I think we all long for this kind of freedom at some point during our days of drudgery. I’m here to tell you that it is not all it is cracked up to be. I have been living this “dream” for quite a while now. I have been unemployed for 5 years and I have been done with school for 2 years. At first it was great. I could sleep in late, stay up late, work on the projects I wanted to work on and do the things I wanted to do. But as the time has gone on, the freedom that I once longed for has become an unceasing nightmare. There is a lack of funds, a lack of creative projects and a lack of new television shows. And so a new blog is created, an attempt to distract myself from the torment that is A Life of Unending Boredom.

No comments: